Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by fxthomas <fe...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/08 15:10:40 UTC

Deploy Custom jar in ServiceMix

hello,

I am using ServiceMix version 6.1.0.  I have created a camel route spring
based and deployed it by copying it in the deploy folder.

But my problem is that in the camel defintion I have some custom Java code
which I have packaged as jar and copied in the servicemix lib folder.

But when I start serviceMix I get the error  Bundle Exception as below.

rg.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
CamelContext.xml [249]: Unable to resolve 249.1: missing requirement [249.1]
osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=com.test.core)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3974)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2037)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1291)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:304)

How do I make service mix find the classes which is present in my jar at
runtime .???

regards,
Felix

Re: Deploy Custom jar in ServiceMix

Posted by Sobkowiak Krzysztof <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felix

You should provide the java code as an SOGi bundle (jar with OSGi metadata). You should export the com.test.core package from your bundle. You can put it next into the
deploy directory.

Regards
Krzysztof

On 08.01.2016 15:10, fxthomas wrote:
> hello,
>
> I am using ServiceMix version 6.1.0.  I have created a camel route spring
> based and deployed it by copying it in the deploy folder.
>
> But my problem is that in the camel defintion I have some custom Java code
> which I have packaged as jar and copied in the servicemix lib folder.
>
> But when I start serviceMix I get the error  Bundle Exception as below.
>
> rg.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
> CamelContext.xml [249]: Unable to resolve 249.1: missing requirement [249.1]
> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=com.test.core)
>         at
> org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3974)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2037)
>         at
> org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1291)
>         at
> org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:304)
>

> How do I make service mix find the classes which is present in my jar at
> runtime .???
>

> regards,
> Felix

Krzysztof Sobkowiak