Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Глеб Г.Г." <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/19 17:59:27 UTC

Re: HOW-TO Question: Signing pdf document, that is already been signed.

Dear mr. Hausherr!

You've posted a comment, that my solution is incorrect, because I change
and save initial encrypted PDF file before signing.
Can you please provide some sample code how should I do it right way?

Posted by "Глеб Г.Г." <da...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for botherting you, it was my faulty code after all.

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.

Posted by "Глеб Г.Г." <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Глеб Г.Г." <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Глеб Г.Г." <da...@gmail.com>.