Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Endre, MAGYARI" <en...@nextra.ro> on 2002/11/25 10:58:05 UTC

DOMString

Dear List,

	I'm migrating a code from Xerces 1.5.1 to Xerces 2.1.x,
I can not see a DOMString definition in the new include files.
	(there is, but only in deprecated directories)

	What to use instead of DomString? Is there a Migration guide
somewhere ?
Thank you,
Endre

Re: DOMString

Posted by "Endre, MAGYARI" <en...@nextra.ro>.
Hi Tinny,

	Yes, they are there. I was assuming that they are in some sort of
order (for example. all DOMParser objects are in one place).
	Than, I have done a simple search in the import library and I was
able to find the string:

	__imp_?getLineNumber@SAXParseException@@QBEJXZ

	However, I still get this error:

UdmDom_D.lib(UdmDom.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: long __thiscall
SAXParseException::getLineNumber(void)const "
(__imp_?getLineNumber@SAXParseException@@QBEJXZ)

	The library is linked, otherwise i Would get hundreds of errors.
Any idea ?
Thank you,
Endre

Re: DOMString