Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Jonny Rylands <jo...@rylands.biz> on 2004/07/08 21:58:59 UTC

multirefs and schema validation

I understand a similar question regarding mutirefs and SOAP schema
validation has come up before but could anybody explain to me why
rpc/encoded SOAP messages which use multirefs in them will not validate
against the SOAP schema?

If they should then perhaps it is my configuration? (latest stable versions
of: XercesJ, AxisJ)

Many thanks,
Jonny Rylands.

Nb.  Parsing error is:

cvc-type.3.1.1: Element 'multiRef' is a simple type, so it cannot have
attributes, excepting those whose namespace name is identical to
'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance' and whose [local name] is one of
'type', 'nil', 'schemaLocation' or 'noNamespaceSchemaLocation'. However, the
attribute, 'id' was found.