Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Rui Hu <tc...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/29 11:47:43 UTC

one problem when calling ap_get_module_config

I use r->request_config to store module data as a substitute for global
vars. One type_checker_hook function uses ap_get_module_config at its
beginning. But what I got is NULL. Strangely, post_read_request_hook
function works fine, whose codes is basically the same.

Is there any caution in calling this function?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Rui Hu
State Key Laboratory of Networking & Switching Technology
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications(BUPT)
MSN: tchrbupt@gmail.com

Re: one problem when calling ap_get_module_config

Posted by Rui Hu <tc...@gmail.com>.
thanks!

Problem solved. It the problem with internal redirects.

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@apache.org>.