Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jairo <ja...@fusoti.com.br> on 2017/04/28 12:35:33 UTC

ANE

I thought that would be a simple question, but I don´t know how to make a
simple ANE for Android work.
I read the tutorials, download samples and nothing goes on.
Even opening a already done app, like the vibration ANE and its example
don´t work for me.
I´m using Flash Builder 4.6 with Flex 4.16.

Thanks..

Re: ANE

Posted by Jairo <ja...@fusoti.com.br>.
Thanks Clint.
Yes, I´m running on device.

I´ll try do make detailed message based on an simple exemple to show the
problem..

Re: ANE

Posted by Clint M <cm...@gmail.com>.
if you're on a device… what's the output from adb logcat?

Re: ANE

Posted by Clint M <cm...@gmail.com>.
are you running the samples on an android device?