Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by "Kanjilal, Soheli" <so...@siemens.com> on 2022/07/26 07:42:34 UTC

Image Insertion into PDF at specific coordinates

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am looking out for inserting images into PDF at specific coordinates. Use case is as below:

  1.  Search a unique string and find its location coordinates
  2.  Insert image into the location coordinates found at step-1

Please let us know if PDFBox already has an API which supports that.

Thanks and regards,
Soheli

Re: Image Insertion into PDF at specific coordinates

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 26.07.2022 um 09:42 schrieb Kanjilal, Soheli:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I am looking out for inserting images into PDF at specific coordinates. Use case is as below:
>

>    1.  Search a unique string and find its location coordinates

This is tricky, you'd need to improve the PrintTextLocations.java
example in the source code download

>    2.  Insert image into the location coordinates found at step-1

See the AddImageToPDF.java example in the source code download.

Tilman

PS: in the future, post to the users@ list, not the dev@ list. I
mistakingly approved your post.