Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Suriyanarayanan, Senthil Kumar" <se...@capitalone.com> on 2001/04/11 01:19:30 UTC

Equivalent of jsp:setProperty

Hello,
	Is there a struts equivalent for setProperty. I'm using logic:equals
inside a html:form tag, to check for a specific property's value of the form
and display some extra information. I need to reset the value at the end of
the logic tag. How could I achieve it other than jsp:setProperty.

Thanks
Senthil Kumar.S

The Information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended only
for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is

ActionFormBean

Posted by Rajan Gupta <rg...@yahoo.com>.
Hi! All,
I understand the function of an ActionForm, but do not understand the
function of ActionFormBean & how it is to be used.
Can somebody be kind enough to explain.

Thanks
Rajan

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Re: Equivalent of jsp:setProperty

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Suriyanarayanan, Senthil Kumar wrote:

> Hello,
> 	Is there a struts equivalent for setProperty. I'm using logic:equals
> inside a html:form tag, to check for a specific property's value of the form
> and display some extra information. I need to reset the value at the end of
> the logic tag. How could I achieve it other than jsp:setProperty.
>
> Thanks
> Senthil Kumar.S

Is there a particular reason you cannot just use <jsp:setProperty>?

Craig