Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Hutson Carspecken <hu...@myprivacypolicy.com> on 2003/07/21 17:27:05 UTC

Particulars to Turn On Spool Manager DEBUG

Noel,

Thank you for the suggestion.  I have looked in the config.xml and on the website, but I have not been able to figure out how to turn on the DEBUG feature in the Spool Manager.

Hut

RE: Particulars to Turn On Spool Manager DEBUG

Posted by Lindsay Smith <li...@wapdat.com>.
In the file ~apps/james/SAR-INF/environment.xml

change this

      <category name="spoolmanager" log-level="INFO">
        <log-target id-ref="spoolmanager-target"/>
      </category>

from INFO to DEBUG

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I have not been able to figure out how to turn on the DEBUG feature in the
Spool Manager.

SAR-INF/environment.xml

	--- Noel