Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/01 02:33:13 UTC

Re: [Trinidad] valueChangeListener called too often?

hello jessica,

you are right - more details would be great!

e.g.:
does the wrong behaviour change without ppr?
(just to avoid that there is a "general" problem... - please change your
page to answer this question - it's just for this test...)
which scope did you choose for the dataReportsLoader-bean?

regards,
gerhard

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [Trinidad] valueChangeListener called too often?

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hello jessica,

you are welcome!

ok - so i omit a detailed explanation.

just an additional suggestion:
you can use an "extended request scope" solution, which lasts longer than
the request scope and is shorter than the session scope.
(it isn't necessary to use the session scope - this scope lasts too long for
this use-case). there are a lot of possibilities out there to realize that.

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Jessica Johnson <je...@internetmi.com>.
Hi Gerhard,