Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by David Dyer <dd...@artifact-software.com> on 2010/03/16 15:09:30 UTC

Jetspeed 2.1.3 and tomcat 6 versions

More of a heads up than a question here.

We've been moving our Jetspeed portal from tomcat 5 (5.5.27
specifically) to Tomcat 6.

One thing we've come across is that under the latest 2 versions (6.0.24
and 6.0.26) is that the login procedure via the j2-admin login portlet
and the login servlets fails when the session gets invalidated somewhere
in the process.

It works ok under Tomcat 6.0.20, however. The difference appears to lie
somewhere in the catalina.jar , it may be a configuration issue that I'm
unaware of.

Has anyone else come across this?

David Dyer
Artifact Software inc.
ddyer@artifact-software.com

Re: Jetspeed 2.1.3 , Tomcat 6, no container service warning

Posted by David Dyer <dd...@artifact-software.com>.
Anything in the configuration I can do to avoid the warnings? Other than
using log levels?

Posted by David Sean Taylor <d....@onehippo.com>.

Re: Jetspeed 2.1.3 and tomcat 6 versions

Posted by David Dyer <dd...@artifact-software.com>.
I fail at google.

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.