Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Georgios Petasis <pe...@apache.org> on 2018/10/05 19:03:20 UTC

Re: Releasing Rivet 3.0.0 (Blockchain and Apache Rivet)

Hi all,

I really do not remember mentioning this before (so apologies if I have
already mentioned it), but rivet has been used for on-the-fly
denormalisation of data from Apache Solr, in the "YourDataStories" platform:

http://platform.yourdatastories.eu/

If you go in any of the dashboards (i.e.
http://platform.yourdatastories.eu/public-contracts) and check to see
the network calls in your browser, you will see that the main page is on
drupal (ok), but all charts/tables are (generated and) served by Rivet!

Best,
George

Στις 26/9/2018 18:43, ο Massimo Manghi έγραψε:

Posted by Brice Hamon <no...@gmail.com>.
My pleasure Massimo.

Posted by Massimo Manghi <mx...@apache.org>.
On 10/08/2018 03:34 PM, Brice Hamon wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> In the same idea, https://www.marketdesk.com/ is entirely powered by
> Rivet 3.0, as well as some mobile functions.
> I thought it would be a good FYI.
> Cheers,
> Brice.

wow, thank you Brice.

  -- Massimo

Re: Releasing Rivet 3.0.0 (Blockchain and Apache Rivet)

Posted by Brice Hamon <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,

Posted by Georgios Petasis <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Massimo MANGHI <ma...@unipr.it>.