Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2005/04/08 09:13:05 UTC

Blockathon

We had some discussions whether we want to dedicate the ApacheCon Hackathon the
development of Blocks or whether we prefer an extra event.

I set up a page in our Wiki (http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Blockathon) to find
out what the the majority of us wants.

Everybody who is interested in activly participating in the development of
blocks is asked to fill in the poll of the wiki page.

TIA

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: Blockathon

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
> Also, I thought the official Hackathon was planned during the tutorial
> days only, but I've never been to ApacheCon yet so I might be wrong.

My fault ...fixed it

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: Blockathon

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 8 avr. 05, à 09:13, Reinhard Poetz a écrit :

> ...I set up a page in our Wiki
> (http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Blockathon) to find out what the the
> majority of us wants...

Is your "Overview of the ApacheCon's schedule" there correct? According
to http://apachecon.com/2005/EU/html/sessions.html, the tutorials are
on 18th-19th and 20-22nd are the session.

Also, I thought the official Hackathon was planned during the tutorial
days only, but I've never been to ApacheCon yet so I might be wrong.

-Bertrand