Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <as...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/30 15:52:47 UTC

How to debug why xsl:if condition is not working

Hi
I am trying to work on this condition, but for some reason it is not
working, i dont get any output on my PDF file, if i remove the condition
then the text is printed, how do i debug why test condition is not working

<xsl:variable name="type" select="record/PCORIG"></xsl:variable>
<xsl:variable name="local" select="L"></xsl:variable>
<xsl:if test="$type=$local">
<fo:block>
LOS IMPORTES EXPRESADOS NO INCLUYEN I.V.A.
</fo:block>
</xsl:if>

 i know record/PCORIG has value L, i also tried to set as below and try to
run, but still with no luck

<xsl:variable name="type" select="L"></xsl:variable>
--
Ashish
www.ayurwellness.com

Re: How to debug why xsl:if condition is not working

Posted by Venkat Reddy <va...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Can you try with this .... this should work

<xsl:variable name="local">L</xsl:variable>

Thanks,
Venkat.

Posted by Ashish Kulkarni <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi
What i am trying to compare is if record/PCORIG is of value 'L' then print
text from <fo:block>
so if i convert to sudo code it must be like this

if(record/PCORIG = 'L')
{
print (LOS IMPORTES EXPRESADOS NO INCLUYEN I.V.A.)
}

Posted by Pascal Sancho <pa...@takoma.fr>.
Hi,