Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/04 05:51:15 UTC

Re: Re: Re: Wrong Configuration lead to a failure when enabling table

I tried reproducing this scenario on trunk. The same problem exists.
Currently in the master the table state is noted in the Table descriptor
and not on the ZK.  In 0.98.XX version it should be on the zk.

When we tried to enable the table the region assignment failed due to
ClassNotFound and already the state is in ENABLING.  But doing a describe
table still shows it in DISABLED.

Thought we could alter the correct Configuration but specifying another
alter Table command we are still not able to enable the table.

Moving this to dev to see if there is any workaround for this issue.  If
not we may have to solve this issue across branches until we have the
Procedure V2 implemenation ready on trunk.

Any suggestions?

Regards
Ram

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Raised this https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-12967.

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 1:36 PM, ramkrishna vasudevan <

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Weichen YE <ye...@gmail.com>.