Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Jonathan Leffler <jl...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/07/01 17:42:43 UTC

Re: Subversion 0.13.2 - trivial web page problem

The download web page
(http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=74)
refers to subversion-r2291.tar.gz, but clicking on the link downloads
subversion-r2376.tar.gz; this is disconcerting (but largely innocuous).  It
said this on Friday; I reloaded the page and it still says this today.
--
Jonathan Leffler (jleffler@us.ibm.com)
STSM, Informix Database Engineering, IBM Data Management Solutions

Re: Subversion 0.13.2 - trivial web page problem

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net>.
Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu> writes:
> P.S.: Shouldn't we disable the users@ list? Is any developer reading it?

I wish there were a way to disable without deleting... We're going to
use it someday soon, just not quite yet.

Re: Subversion 0.13.2 - trivial web page problem

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
Jonathan Leffler wrote:

>The download web page
>(http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=74)
>refers to subversion-r2291.tar.gz, but clicking on the link downloads
>subversion-r2376.tar.gz; this is disconcerting (but largely innocuous).  It
>said this on Friday; I reloaded the page and it still says this today.

Fixed. But note that this is not necessarily a problem. The name of the
document and the name of the linked file don't have to be the same. In
this case, of course, they should be -- 2376 is the revision 0.13.2 was
made from.

P.S.: Shouldn't we disable the users@ list? Is any developer reading it?