Posted to scm@geronimo.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/09/16 15:40:28 UTC

[Geronimo Wiki] Update of "Eclipse Tools" by JacekLaskowski

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Geronimo Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JacekLaskowski:
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Eclipse_Tools

The comment on the change is:
A note about WTP 0.7 All-in-one pack

  ----
  == Step 1 - Software Prerequisites ==

-  * [http://maven.apache.org Maven]
+  * [http://maven.apache.org Apache Maven]
-  * [http://subversion.tigris.org/ SubVersion]
+  * [http://subversion.tigris.org/ Subversion]
   * [http://java.sun.com J2SE 1.4.2]
   * [http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/ Eclipse Web Tools Platform]

  These are the prerequisites to install the Web Tools Platform. They must be downloaded and installed before WTP can be installed.  See the WTP download page for the correct driver versions needed for Eclipse, EMF, GEF, and the Java EMF Model Runtime.

  Extract all of the download zips into the same root location.
+
+ If you don't want to bother with all of the above Eclipse acronyms: EMF, GEF, etc. and their requisities, download WTP 0.7 All-in-one pack from http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R-0.7-200507290654/.
+
  ----
  == Step 2 - Download Source ==

Re: [Geronimo Wiki] Update of "Eclipse Tools" by JacekLaskowski

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Yes.  Its the only way to be able to launch it too.  So you have to grab
each of the peices anyways.

There will be an all-in-one package for WTP 1.0 so you don't have to.
I'll talk to the WTP team to see if they can make one available for the
next milestone at the end of the month.

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.