Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Srinath vaidyanathan <sr...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/16 10:24:46 UTC

Aggregate Report Listener - Question?

Hi,

I'm using jmeter 2.0.3. I have a question regarding the last column in
Aggregate report. From the user manual, it seems the last column refers to
approximate throughput (request/second). Yet I'm not able to understand it
completely.

for example, i have 20 different http requests in my test plan. The
aggregate report listener shows the throughput for all 20 requests and it
also has a row for "Total". Now what does the "throughput" value in "Total"
represent? Is it the average of all above throughput vales for individual
requests or what? All these days I thought it was the average but it does
not seem to be that. kindly help me out.

Also sometimes the throughput column shows NA (i guess not applicable). why
does it show that ?

Thanks
Srinath

Re: Is this a bug in webservices (SOAP) request sampler

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
the way it is currently implemented, the sampler parses the XML to a DOM
document and re-uses it. to get it to work that way would need an
enhancement. please file an enhancement and I'll take a look

thanks for reporting it

peter

Re: Aggregate Report Listener - Question?

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
The Total is the actual throughput achieved by your whole test plan.
Some of us think it's the only relevant value in that column.

-Mike