Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/20 18:22:49 UTC

Data persistent for Airavata Discussion

Hi Devs,

With our current repository implementation, we found its harder to keep
large amount of experiment input/output data. It simply degrade
the performance of the system since its the only growing data in the
system. We practically encounter this issue with one of the users, and we
are planning to do a discussion on how to solve this problem and use some
other reliable way of handling the persistent data in Airavata.

Our plan is to start the discussion on 22nd of August (Time is not yet
decided), If you have any objections about the dates please shout. I hope
to create google hangout session and send the information to the mailing
list by tomorrow.

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: Data persistent for Airavata Discussion

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

We will be starting the meeting tomorrow 9am ETZ. If anyone is willing to
join the meeting please send me an email with your google Id. We are
planning to use google hang out for this session.

I will send the video and notes after the meeting.

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer