Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by javaman <ju...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/28 20:23:14 UTC

Problem setting up AjaxServlet

I wasn't sure where to put the jars for ActiveMQ or which jar is the
AjaxServlet, so I just put them all in the WEB-INF/classes/ of my app.  Even
so, I still get the following error.  Can anyone help me figure out where to
put the jars or just explain how to set up this servlet.

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Wrapper cannot find servlet class
org.apache.activemq.web.AjaxServlet or a class it depends on

	org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:868)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:663)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)

	java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

root cause

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.activemq.web.AjaxServlet

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1338)

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1187)

	org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:868)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:663)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)

	java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/5.5.12 logs.

Re: Problem setting up AjaxServlet

Posted by Ken Gallo <kg...@exist.com>.
You can download the 4.2 snapshot