Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2020/11/18 00:25:30 UTC

Alex Plehanov joins Ignite Project Management Committee

Igniters,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite
has invited Alex to become a PMC member and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

Alex joined our community back in 2018 and became one of the key community
members.
He made numerous contributions
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13595?jql=project%20%3D%20Ignite%20and%20assignee%20%3D%20alex_pl%20and%20status%20in%20(Closed%2C%20Resolved)>
since
then, was driving Ignite 2.9 as a release manager, regularly participates
in the dev lists discussions pertaining to the future and evolution of
Ignite.

Join me in congratulating Alex!

-
Denis

Re: Alex Plehanov joins Ignite Project Management Committee

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Alex!

--

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Alex Plehanov joins Ignite Project Management Committee

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Nikita Amelchev <ns...@gmail.com>.
Alex,

--
Best wishes,
Amelchev Nikita

Re: Alex Plehanov joins Ignite Project Management Committee

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Alex!!!

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, guys!

Posted by Мирза Алиев <al...@gmail.com>.
My congratulations!

Posted by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com>.
Alex, congrats!

--
Best Regards,
Vyacheslav D.

Re: Alex Plehanov joins Ignite Project Management Committee

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hooray!