Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> on 2017/01/02 10:04:35 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Felix scr bnd plugin 1.7.2

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

  +1 (binding): Carsten Ziegeler, Pierre De Rop, Clement Escoffier, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
  +1 (non binding): Stefan Seifert

I will promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository and update the felix site.

@any PMC member: please copy this release to the Felix dist directory - thanks.

stefan

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Felix scr bnd plugin 1.7.2

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
The best way to validate is to use
https://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?unix=felix

- Ray (https://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=rotty3000)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Stefan Seifert wrote
> Hi,
>
> The vote has passed with the following result :
>
>   +1 (binding): Carsten Ziegeler, Pierre De Rop, Clement Escoffier, Jean-Baptiste Onofr
>   +1 (non binding): Stefan Seifert
>
> I will promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository and update the felix site.
>
> @any PMC member: please copy this release to the Felix dist directory - thanks.

Done

 Thanks

--