Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by vahid islami <va...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/05 09:15:32 UTC

I change PDFTestStripper for extract rtl language better!

attached class.

Re: I change PDFTestStripper for extract rtl language better!

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Hello Vahid,

The best way to propose an enhancement is to open an issue in JIRA and
attach a patch against the trunk (not against 1.8) there.

See also PDFBOX-2252
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-2252>and PDFBOX-2272
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-2252>, these may or may
not be related to what you do.

There's currently nobody of the "very active committers" who is
specialized in the "text extraction" code, so it might take quite some
time before anybody reviews your code. Recent changes in text extraction
were just smaller bugs. Nevertheless, your code might still be helpful
for others with a similar problem, even if it just waits in an issue.

Tilman