Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sari =?iso-8859-1?Q?J�rvinen?= <Sa...@vtt.fi> on 2003/11/21 12:03:08 UTC

Problem with Deli and profiles

Hello all,

I'm using the latest version (2.1.3) of Cocoon (on RedHat Linux). I'm
trying to get Deli to work with the real CC/PP profiles. I have two clients
(a laptop with IE and Win98 and an Ipaq with WinCE), which are sending the
http requests including the profile information, but Deli does not
understand it. I'm debugging the system and I can see, that all the " marks
are missing from the profiles. The error message says:

	"JenaProcessProfile: Could not process profile-diff
	com.hp.hpl.jena.shared.JenaException: rethrew: {E301} The value following
"version" in the XML declaration must be a quoted string.
	The profile does not contain any RDF information - use W3C RDF Validator"

I've checked the http request with other software and it seems, that the
problem is not in it. There are all the " marks on right places.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Sari