Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by jan i <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/07/05 16:21:02 UTC

Re: Deployment of allura for labs project.

Sorry I have been tied up with other project business.

I am trying to read the wiki / documentation and understand how allura can
be used with the restrictions labs have and without creating a high
overhead.

My plan is to prepare a proposal and discuss it on the labs ML.

So not forgotten, just needing 48 hours pr day, to do what I want :-)

rgds
jan I.