Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Ali, Haneef" <ha...@hp.com> on 2004/11/15 08:57:05 UTC

WSDL files

Hi,

1) Is it possible to compile and generate stubs  from a document or
element. (ie)   If you have WSDLDefinition.types element, can we
generate stubs?

2) Looks like schema compiler doesn't compile the included or imported
wsdls. Is there a workaround for this?

regards,
Haneef

Re: WSDL files

Posted by Saravanan Veerappan <sa...@gmail.com>.
Can you post the sample WSDL file you are referring to?