Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Leszek Gawron <lg...@apache.org> on 2005/04/19 16:21:10 UTC

jx:attribute

I have committed first (really lame) implementation of jx:attribute.
Finally you are able to do something like:

> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <root xmlns:jx="http://apache.org/cocoon/templates/jx/1.0">
>     <one>
>         <jx:attribute name="foo" value="bar"/>
>     </one>
>     <jx:set var="a" value="dd"/>
>     <two>
>         <jx:if test="${a == 'dd'}">
>             <jx:attribute name="second" value="twoAttr"/>
>         </jx:if> xyz </two>
>     <three foo="bar">
>         <jx:attribute name="foo2" value="bar2"/>
>         <jx:attribute name="${a}" value="${a}"/>
>         <abc>def</abc>
>     </three>
> </root>

Could anyone could review the implementation? It is not NS aware yet.

--
Leszek Gawron                                                 MobileBox
lgawron@apache.org                              http://www.mobilebox.pl