Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Chirag Gupta <gu...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/19 13:41:12 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] About Adding New Github Integrations

Hello All,

As this thread became stale. I want to make this thread afresh.

Rajan let me know if you need more information on Buddy Build.

Mohit have successfully implemented GitMate but it seems it not properly
implemented well. As every time it comments it is from Mohit's profile. The
only change I need is it comments as GitMate Bot which look more good.
Though it is suggestion from me. I want suggestions from other community
members, how we can improve upon this.

I have found one new Github Integration named issue.sh -

It is a integration which let us see issues in a different manner on Github
itself without the access to code. It let us view issues like new one,
issues which are in progress, issues which are closed and many more
categories. Please tell share your valuable suggestions and thoughts on it.

Thank you for reading this and sparing your valuable time.

Best,
Chirag Gupta

Posted by Chirag Gupta <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,

Just to update you all, I have got reply from the issue.sh folks and they
said that their product is totally free for Open Source.

So that's a good news for us.

Best,
Chirag Gupta

Posted by Chirag Gupta <gu...@gmail.com>.