Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by co...@eng.sun.com on 2000/02/23 17:10:01 UTC

jakarta.apache.org/bugs ( was: Re: valueUnbound() on shutdown

If you find a bug, please add it to:

http://jakarta.apache.org/bugs

It is the best way to get a bug resolved, and it's a _great_ help for the
tomcat project.

( check if the bug is already there first, and if it's important for you
to get the bug fixed please provide instructions to reproduce it, or will
stay in the queue a bit longer :-).

Another way to help is to try to find the actual bug and send a fix or
workaround. Documentation and script fixes are also needed.

Costin

Re: jakarta.apache.org/bugs

Posted by Erik Meade <em...@geekfarm.org>.
Yes, that did the trick.

Thank you,
Erik Meade

Re: jakarta.apache.org/bugs

Posted by "Anil K. Vijendran" <An...@eng.sun.com>.

Erik Meade wrote:

> While attempting to submit an ant bug I received the following error:
>
> You must choose a component that corresponds to this bug. If necessary, just
> guess. But please hit the Back button and choose a component.
>
> The component list is empty.  Am I doing something wrong?
>
> Erik Meade
>
> At 08:10 AM 2/23/00 -0800, you wrote:
> >If you find a bug, please add it to:
> >
> ><http://jakarta.apache.org/bugs>http://jakarta.apache.org/bugs
> >
> >It is the best way to get a bug resolved, and it's a _great_ help for the
> >tomcat project.
> >
> >( check if the bug is already there first, and if it's important for you
> >to get the bug fixed please provide instructions to reproduce it, or will
> >stay in the queue a bit longer :-).
> >
> >Another way to help is to try to find the actual bug and send a fix or
> >workaround. Documentation and script fixes are also needed.
> >

> >Costin
> >

> >On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Mike Engelhart wrote:
> >
> >> When I shutdown Tomcat using tomcat.sh stop, it appears that active sessions
> >> are not being sent the valueUnbound() message.  Is this a known problem?
> >>
> >> Mike

Peace, Anil +<:-)

Re: jakarta.apache.org/bugs

Posted by Erik Meade <em...@geekfarm.org>.