Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2012/01/17 15:20:07 UTC

Javadoc doclet

Hi all guys,
is it just me or you have the same feeling as well that the generated
Javadoc looks so '90? :)

I would like to submit you the proposal of adopting Google Doclava[1]
(aka DroidDoc) as default doclet renderer, you can see it live on
Google Guice[2]
At ASF, we already adopted it also in Apache Amber and we are
satisfied of it, WDYT?
TIA,
-Simo

[1] http://code.google.com/p/doclava/