Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Aravinda Addala <ar...@majorband.co.uk> on 2001/04/18 17:28:06 UTC

Date format

Hi,

I have a problem with date. Turbine creates my objects with date format
YYYY-MM-DD. I have display it in DD-MM-YYYY format. How to do this?

Thanks,
Aravinda Addala
Consultant
aravinda_addala@majorband.co.uk
+44 (0)7765 893 073

Majorband
5-6 Argyll Street
Oxford Circus
London W1F 7TE
www.majorband.co.uk

DISCLAIMER
Majorband Ltd.

We have taken all reasonable measures to protect this email from viruses.
However, we cannot accept any liability arising from virus transmission
which results from your accessing any part of this message. The contents of
this message and all attachments have been sent in confidence for the
attention of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient you
are kindly requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the
sender immediately of the error in transmission.

Re: Date format

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.
"Aravinda Addala" <ar...@majorband.co.uk> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with date. Turbine creates my objects with date format
> YYYY-MM-DD. I have display it in DD-MM-YYYY format. How to do this?

import java.text.SimpleDateFormat;

Daniel