Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <St...@diva-e.com> on 2021/01/08 08:54:55 UTC

RE: new filevault and filevault-package-maven-plugin release?

hello konrad.

bringing this topic back - i'm interested in a release of both. any blockers left?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRVLT-458 is still open, but it is an improvement and should not block the release?

stefan

Posted by Stefan Seifert <St...@diva-e.com>.
i've found a new issue (provided PR): https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRVLT-490

but besides this, it looks fine! did tests with a couple of projects.

stefan

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Hi Stefan,