Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "ami.rozen" <am...@peer39.com> on 2010/07/06 09:23:54 UTC

Re: network of brokers question

Hi Clark

Thanks for your answer.
We looked into the client-server architecture but we don't think it is
better for us since we cache the messages in memory and don't write them to
the disk. We rather lose some messages but have a fast handling.
If you think we are wrong please advise.
One other question, we looked into the network of brokers NetworkConnector
Properties configuration and had a hard time to understand what these mean:
1. dynamicOnly
2. conduitSubscriptions
Can they boost our performance ?

Thank you
Ami

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Ami,

when you say they are not even, what the exact ratio is?

BTW. regarding performance, I see that you used smaller value for the
prefetch size. Generally higher values have better performances. Also,
check out conf/activemq-throughput.xml for some tips regarding
increasing the throughput.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net