Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Wing Yung <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/07 21:17:16 UTC

Upgrading libraries in Geronimo repository?

Hi,

Is there an easy way to upgrade libraries in the repository? For
example, how could I upgrade jline from version 0.9.91 to 0.9.94 (to
enable 64-bit Windows support)? I noticed that dependency information
is written to the config.ser files and I could use
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil to modify these,
but is there an easier way?

Thank you,
Wing

Re: Upgrading libraries in Geronimo repository?

Posted by Wing Yung <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the quick reply. What is the module id for a jar? I tried
including the following line:

jline/jline/0.9.91/jar=jline/jline/0.9.94/jar

but when I try to run deploy.bat I get an unsatisfied link error
(64-bit windows, 64-bit jvm). I've tried running it in verbose mode as
well; when it prints out the classpath it is still using 0.9.91.

It looks like gshell starts up with no problems with jline 0.9.91.

Wing

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.