Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org> on 2018/12/08 01:00:18 UTC

Re: Fineract CN Portfolio - API Documentation

Hello Miriam,

Any luck with this ?

I think your pull request [1] indicated that you're largely done with
documenting the portfolio service. Could you steal a few hours from your
tight schedule to adjust coding style, license your code and update the PR
[1] ? That would complete the work you've started.

[1] https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-portfolio/pull/10

Cheers,
Isaac Kamga.

Posted by Pembe Miriam <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hello Isaac,

Thanks for fixings the issues and merging the pull request. Am sorry I was
very busy this festive period.

Happy Holidays and New Year in advance

Pembe Miriam.

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.