Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Frank Martínez <mn...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/31 17:37:36 UTC

Deltaspike 1.9.0 Release Notes

Hi Guys,

I have found 1.9.0 available in maven central, then I have updated my
depenedencies and it works. But is there some kind of Release notes? the
documentation page is not mentioning 1.9.0 at all.

Congrats for your great work!

Cheers,
Frank.

--
Frank D. Martínez M.

Re: Deltaspike 1.9.0 Release Notes

Posted by Daniel Dias Dos Santos <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

the documentation also needs to be updated with new enhancements, examples,
etc.

--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer