Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Preston L. Bannister" <pr...@cox.net> on 2003/02/21 16:57:07 UTC

RE: [ViewCVS-dev] Re: ViewSVN

Isn't VC for "Venture Capital"?  A less popular term nowadays :).

Was this about SVN support for comparable to ViewCVS?  If so then why not
simply ViewSVN?

Better not to promise more than you deliver...

Posted by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org>.

It _is_ ViewCVS with a plugin for SVN support (CVS support is a
plugin nowadays too).

> If so then why not simply ViewSVN?

Because it should cover both CVS, SVN and possible future plugins.

Sander