Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Miroslav Smiljanic <mi...@apache.org> on 2021/01/20 12:13:41 UTC

When to update the documentation

Hi All,

I have created an issue and proposed a patch to improve execution of
multiple benchmarks with Oak-Segment-Azure fixture. Feedback in the issue
is welcome.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-9328

I have a question about updating the documentation. The patch is
introducing the new system property which should be documented. In this
case do we update documentation immediately after applying the patch, or we
wait till after the next release?

Regards,
Miroslav

Re: When to update the documentation

Posted by Miroslav Smiljanic <mi...@apache.org>.
Thank you both for feedback.

I guess I can reference the unreleased version, copying the value form the
JIRA issue field "Fix Versions/s"?

Posted by Andrei Dulceanu <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Miroslav,