Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org> on 2013/04/17 18:49:49 UTC

no 0.94 checkin please

Trying to talk jenkins into producing build artifacts for me.

-- Lars

Re: no 0.94 checkin please

Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.
All clear.
I setup the EC2 jenkins envs to generate and archive the maven artifacts and I got the tar balls from those machines this time.

Thanks again to Andrew Purtell for setting these up!

-- Lars

Re: no 0.94 checkin please

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
HBASE-8355 was fixed because someone on Phoenix pointed it out as a
problem. Do you want it?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy