Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Denise Wu <wa...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/03 12:56:02 UTC

unknown

Hi,

I am trying to call my webservice and getting the following error at
the client side.
Tomcat log doesn't show any error as if it didn't receive the method
call, so I have no idea where I can find debugging server info?
Any idea about this type of error and/or where to find more detailed log file?

Thanks for your help

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: <faultstring>unknown</faultstring>
        at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:451)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:371)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:417)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:229)
        at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)
        at edu.co.cake.client.MyServiceStub.addNumbers(MyServiceStub.java:895)

Re: unknown

Posted by Denise Wu <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Swapna ,

Thank you so much for your help. The problem was with the xml request
object that was not valid against the schema.
However, it could notice other similar validation errors in the past
but not this one; the use of a name not in schema enumeration??? a bit
confusing.

Thanks anyway

Wadienil.

Re: unknown

Posted by Denise Wu <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Swapna ,

Thank you so much for your help. The problem was with the xml request
object that was not valid against the schema.
However, it could notice other similar validation errors in the past
but not this one; the use of a name not in schema enumeration??? a bit
confusing.

Thanks anyway

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 10:00 AM, swapna soni <ss...@nisum.com> wrote:
> Hi Denise,
>
>  Can u please try to engage logging module in ur client program or engage
> TCP monitor.. just to see what is the request xml going on? Can u please
> tell what type of parameters your are passing.
>
> Thanks,
> Swapna Soni.

Wadienil.

RE: unknown