Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2021/03/31 09:02:43 UTC

Anybody working on anything except the website?

Hi all,

For some time I have noticed only commit emails for the website. Is nobody working on the project itself, or is the notification not setup correctly?

Chris

Holen Sie sich Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

Re: Anybody working on anything except the website?

Posted by Bertty Contreras <be...@scalytics.io>.
Hi Folks,

@Rodrigo Pardo Meza <ro...@scalytics.io>  and I figure out that the email
doesn't arrive until we do a pull request :/, we will try to reduce the
size of the changes to make it more frequently.

I asked to close the issue on Jira

Best regards,
Bertty

Posted by Alexander Alten-Lorenz <al...@scalytics.io>.