Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Tian Jiang <jt...@163.com> on 2020/10/30 03:10:37 UTC

Please take a look at SLIMIT and SOFFSET

Greetings,

Recently, when I was using queries with SLIMIT and SOFFSET clauses, I found something was not so graceful, even wrong maybe.
```
IoTDB> select count(*) from root.group_0.d_0 slimit 10 soffset 10
Msg: 500: toIndex = 20
IoTDB> select count(*) from root.group_0aaaa slimit 10 soffset 10
Msg: 411: Meet error in query process: SOFFSET <SOFFSETValue>: SOFFSETValue exceeds the range.
```
If you are interested, please refer to [1] for more details.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IOTDB-971

Best,
Tian Jiang

Re: Please take a look at SLIMIT and SOFFSET

Posted by Steve Su <st...@qq.com>.
Hi Tian,

I've submitted a PR for this. Please have a look.

Best,
Steve Su

Posted by Steve Su <st...@qq.com>.
Hi Tian,