Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Feng Wang <fw...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/21 13:08:25 UTC

Some special characters on definitions.xml file

Hi,all
	I run the sample and found an error when parsing the file binding-ws-axis2\src\main\resources\org\apache\tuscany\sca\binding\ws\axis2\definitions.xml.

Caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Invalid ascii byte; value above 7-bit ascii range (65510; at pos #38)
	at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.throwFromIOE(StreamScanner.java:683)
	at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.next(BasicStreamReader.java:1086)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.definitions.xml.SCADefinitionsDocumentProcessor.read(SCADefinitionsDocumentProcessor.java:146)
	... 16 more
Caused by: java.io.CharConversionException: Invalid ascii byte; value above 7-bit ascii range (65510; at pos #38)
	at com.ctc.wstx.io.AsciiReader.reportInvalidAscii(AsciiReader.java:130)
	at com.ctc.wstx.io.AsciiReader.read(AsciiReader.java:106)
	at com.ctc.wstx.io.ReaderSource.readInto(ReaderSource.java:84)
	at com.ctc.wstx.io.BranchingReaderSource.readInto(BranchingReaderSource.java:57)
	at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.loadMore(StreamScanner.java:967)
	at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.getNext(StreamScanner.java:738)
	at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.nextFromProlog(BasicStreamReader.java:1995)
	at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.next(BasicStreamReader.java:1069)
	... 17 more

When open the file with xmlspy,found some special characters encoded with US-ASCII.
Has someone seen the error?

Feng Wang
2008-08-21

Re: Re: Re: Some special characters on definitions.xml file

Posted by Feng Wang <fw...@gmail.com>.
I have raised a jira TUSCANY-2560.

Thanks,
Feng Wang