Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by anton dos santos <ad...@free.fr> on 2012/04/03 23:30:36 UTC

alignment of checkbox editor in TableView

Hi
in a TableView, TableViewBooleanCellRenderer is centered in its column, but a checkbox (as editor)
is left aligned.
I'd like to have the editors aligned to the renderers
See attached picture where first row is edited and second row is not.
I tried to change the style of the checkbox, but there is no horizontalAlignment style on Checkbox.

my bxml code is :
<TableView.Column name="doneArLinks" width="30" headerData="%doneArLinks" >
<cellRenderer>
<content:TableViewBooleanCellRenderer/>
</cellRenderer>
</columns>
<rowEditor>
<content:TableViewRowEditor editEffect="horizontal_slide">
<cellEditors>
<doneArLinks>
<Checkbox selectedKey="doneArLinks" />
</doneArLinks>

How can I make my checkbox editors centered like the renderers ?

Thanks
Anton

Re: alignment of checkbox editor in TableView

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
Very good.

~Roger

Posted by anton dos santos <ad...@free.fr>.