Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Zaid Al-Zobaidi <Za...@centro.net> on 2014/03/19 20:11:08 UTC

excluding classes and including classes in maven

I want some help regarding how to exclude some classes and including  other classes  in one module.

The intuition behind that is we have some mock classes that we want them to replace the original classes when the development profile is active.

Cheers

Re: excluding classes and including classes in maven

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> I want some help regarding how to exclude some classes and including
> other classes  in one module.
>
> The intuition behind that is we have some mock classes that we want them
> to replace the original classes when the development profile is active.

To me, this seems like something you would handle in src/test. Why is
that approach not acceptable in this specific case?

Wayne