Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com> on 2005/07/04 13:01:04 UTC

Re: Build on the weekend

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, Glen Stampoultzis wrote:
> If you want to promote the stuff you've been working on this is your
> final chance.

I guess I've missed the boat for alpha1, but this should still apply for
alpha2 :)

PowerPoint support:
  * Support for text extraction across the whole file
  * Support for getting individual slides, and their notes, and extracting
     text from those
  * Initial support for changing (but not adding) text

Nick

Re: Build on the weekend

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.
Well I haven't released to the official places yet.  If you update the
files quickly I'll fire off another build.

You will need to alter changes.xml and status.xml

Regards,

Glen

PS, we're still on forrest 0.6 since it sounds like there wasn't a great
desire to upgrade.