Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by do...@gmx.de on 2022/06/15 14:47:18 UTC

ThinClient connection refused / disconnect

Hi,

I'm experiencing a connection issue when using Java ThinClient at the
customer site. It is using Ignite 2.13.

 From time to time it happens that the ThinClient cannot connect at
startup and gets a "connection refused". After several tries it
connects, but frequently is "loses" connection again and all further
attempts to use the ignite client instance lead to connection refused
again. Then after some time it connects again.

at java.base/sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
at
java.base/sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:774)
at java.base/sun.nio.ch.SocketAdaptor.connect(SocketAdaptor.java:120)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.client.thin.io.gridnioserver.GridNioClientConnectionMultiplexer.open(GridNioClientConnectionMultiplexer.java:125)
... 25 common frames omitted
Suppressed: org.apache.ignite.client.ClientConnectionException:
Connection refused
... 26 common frames omitted
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
at java.base/sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
at
java.base/sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:774)
at java.base/sun.nio.ch.SocketAdaptor.connect(SocketAdaptor.java:120)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.client.thin.io.gridnioserver.GridNioClientConnectionMultiplexer.open(GridNioClientConnectionMultiplexer.java:125)

I can see there is a idle time out but I'm not setting this. So I assume
the default value 0 means that no timeout should happen?

https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/configuration/ClientConnectorConfiguration.html#DFLT_IDLE_TIMEOUT

Thanks!

Re: ThinClient connection refused / disconnect

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Thanks for confirmation!

Posted by do...@gmx.de.
> [...]

>     Connection refused
>     ... 26 common frames omitted
>     Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>     at java.base/sun.nio.ch
>     <http://sun.nio.ch>.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
>     at
>     java.base/sun.nio.ch
>     <http://sun.nio.ch>.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:774)
>     at java.base/sun.nio.ch
>     <http://sun.nio.ch>.SocketAdaptor.connect(SocketAdaptor.java:120)
>     at
>     org.apache.ignite.internal.client.thin.io.gridnioserver.GridNioClientConnectionMultiplexer.open(GridNioClientConnectionMultiplexer.java:125)
>
>     I can see there is a idle time out but I'm not setting this. So I
>     assume
>     the default value 0 means that no timeout should happen?

Re: Re: ThinClient connection refused / disconnect

Posted by do...@gmx.de.

From: "Pavel Tupitsyn" <pt...@apache.org>
Date: 15. June 2022
To: "user" <us...@ignite.apache.org>