Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Burns, Scott " <Sc...@ps.net> on 2005/02/23 22:02:30 UTC

Hiding pages under WEB-INF

I have two questions regarding this topic.  Thanks in advance for any
advise!!

Scott

http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsCatalogHidingPagesUnderWEBINF

1)  Is this a widely practiced?

2) I am having trouble finding my style sheet. I have put it in the
WEB-INF/style directory but still it is not being picking up.  Is there
any other configuration I need?

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic" %>

<head>

<title>My Page</title>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style/style.css" />

</head>

Re: Hiding pages under WEB-INF

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
I've heard of people storing all but one entry page (which would be
needed at a minimum no matter what).  I'm not sure what the typical
answer is from people that use this technique though.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect

Posted by Neil Erdwien <ne...@k-state.edu>.

--
Neil Erdwien, neil@k-state.edu, Web Technologies Manager
Computing and Network Services, Kansas State University

Re: Hiding pages under WEB-INF

Posted by Jeff Beal <jb...@gmail.com>.

--
Jeff Beal