Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Lindsey <ml...@law.berkeley.edu> on 2001/10/11 00:17:54 UTC

NT catalina.bat tweak

Hey all,

I've been messing around trying to get TC4 to deliver JSP's on NT, and finally
got it to work by running startup.bat from the command line instead of clicking
on the startup icon.  No big deal, but does anyone know why this happens?
problem exporting variables to a child process or something?

Mike Lindsey