Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Justas S <ko...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/16 08:38:04 UTC

button mapping action unicode simbol

Hello,
  i am using action mapping in .jsp
            <bean:message key="button.backward" />

in action class:
    protected Map getKeyMethodMap() {
        Map map = new HashMap();

        map.put("button.forward", "next1");

In property file I have converted text from utf-8 to native.
So the problem is that if I try to use simbols that converts to smth
like \u0161 it does find action mapping.
 if button.forward = Atsaukti # if works
if button.forward = At\u0161aukti # it  looks Atšaukti , it does not work.

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem. Struts 1.2

Justas